Paranormal Romance Series : Fairy Tales


Author: Teresa Medeiros
Title: Charming The Prince
Series: Fairy Tales - BOOK I
Description:
Dear Reader,
My enemies know me as Lord Bannor the Bold, Pride of the English and Terror of the French.

Never in my life have I backed down from any challenge or betrayed so much as a hint of fear--until the war ended and I found myself a reluctant papa to a dozen unruly children.
--
Realizing that I couldn't lop their little heads off or throw them in the dungeon, I sent my steward out to find them a mother and me a bride--an attractive, meek, maternal creature too plain to tempt me to get her with child. You can imagine my horror when he returned with Lady Willow of Bedlington, a spirited beauty who made me think of nothing else!
--
With her cloud of dark curls and the sparkle of passion in her eyes, Willow was everything I'd sworn to resist. I never dreamed she would join forces with those mischievous imps of mine to teach this cynical warrior just how sweet surrender can be.
Bannor the Bold,
Lord of Elsinore



Author: Teresa Medeiros
Title: The Bride and the Beast
Series: Fairy Tales - BOOK II
Description:
Dear Reader,
I'd been prowling the crumbling ruins of Castle Weyrcraig for so long that I could no longer remember if I was man or beast.

Then one stormy night the superstitious Highlanders of Ballybliss decided to leave a helpless virgin bound to a stake in the castle courtyard to satisfy my insatiable appetites.
--
My demands might strike terror in the hearts of men, but this bold beauty dared to defy me. After she informed me that she didn't believe in dragons, I had no choice but to make her my prisoner--or risk being exposed to those I had sought to deceive with my dangerous masquerade.
--
Soon I found myself stealing into the moonlit tower just to watch her sleep. Little does she know that beneath this beast's gruff exterior beats the passionate heart of a man. Gwendolyn Wilder may not believe in dragons, but I intend to use all my sensual wiles to teach her to believe in something even more magical--true love.
Eternally yours,
The Dragon of Weycraig